Alleged Pitbull kills small dog in my local area.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
skelhorn we are only hearing one side of the story , but from the side im hearing i agree with you disappearing after something like that is just plain wrong they should have faced up and if there dog was taken and put down then so be it , i have 2 boxers that carry on like pork chops when they see another dog , thats why i try to walk them when there isnt many people on the beach and i always keep them on a lead when theres other dogs around

i hate how journalists call everything a staffy or pit cross. happened to me when an fight i was involved in was reported on. i said 'boston terrier cross' and they quoted me as 'staffy cross' what the?

poor family :'(

Someone posted this on here a while back, very interesting.

Pet Pitbull - Find the Pit Bull

I clicked on all of them anyway just to find out half the breeds lmao, what beautiful dogs!

Having read the article the comments below are infuriating. It's nothing to do with the breed, and besides which the paper didn't specify what breed the dog was, only saying it was 'pitbull-like' which could be any number of breeds. For crying out loud, it could have been a bloody retriever for all anyone bar the victim and the family knows, but 'pitbull' sounds more dramatic and damning.
Note to self - stop reading article comments.

Last edited:
i feel for her, some people should not own dogs if they can't controll them or have the guts to deal with a situation like that.

but absolutly hate that they stereotyped it as a pit, most likely was not a pit at all.

Pitbull performed in Perth last night. A guy at work took his son to the concert. He said it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back