Can someone please ID this for me...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
throw the cat in the air if it lands on its back then no good , if it lands on its feet then its good to go lol

LOl, no way at all that a YFW will kill a cat lol, cats are quite tolerant to snake bites and they will need more than a bit from a YFW to knock it over.

unless the cat chokes on it......

They can have worse effects on humans than numbness though, major swelling, pain, nausea ect can be the end result, size of the snake has alot to do with it and whilst the average whip is around 40 cm or so they can double that size and large whips should be treated with alot more respect

Last edited:
cats have a higher resistance to snake venom then dogs ,early signs are enlarged pupils, depression , muscle weakness, rabid breathing , vomiting. unless the cat shows though's signs I wouldn't be to concerned.

Good reason to keep it inside instead of letting it roam

Im not going to stop letting my cat roam... For starters he is only allowed out when I am home and supervised... He is never out at night and he doesn't leave my property... There is absolutely no fault in the way I let my cat roam outside... It just found a snake in the bushes in Winter... The snake was fine and I released it up the road for my cats sake and the snakes sake...

Lol, here we go......
The word "cat" should be banned from this forum :)

Maybe it's a keelback ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back