I'm a DAD!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdup

Reaction score
Just came in and checked my spotted, Shakira she was sitting on 15 healthy eggs put them in the incubator but i think she might have one or two more!!!! :) Might put some pics up later if i can figure out how to:) :)

Actual got a photo of a egg coming out pretty stoked. 16 healthy eggs and i think she is done, ahhh now i can go to bed and relax and stop getting up during the night to see if she is laying. :)

Attachments

• P1010280.jpg
    P1010280.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010275.jpg
    P1010275.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 119
  • P1010267.jpg
    P1010267.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
awesome man, I'm hoping to breed my jungles this year, I've them mating and its a great feeling. Please post some pics man. P1030903.jpgP1030901.jpg

Put some photos up dont know if they worked. Turns out it was 16 good healthy eggs soooo happy feel so bad for her tho she looks really sad and confussed with no eggs now.

fantastic!!! One day if I breed my reptiles I will look forward to that moment.

your not a dad yet...lets wait and see. Please make a thread of the babies i want to see

omg- that reminds me of a "friend" of mine who said to me when i got pregnant "dont get too excited you might lose the baby yet!" how rude.

congrats on your bubbas to be Widdup.

Awwwwww how cute hope it all goes well. I love it how python's sit on their eggs and wrap them selves around them, unlike gecko's who just crap them out in a random spot then walk off. Once again hope it goes well and that is very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back