More Video games please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Skyrim, try get every level to 100! lol i'd take a while...

Dude I wasted hours of my life that I wont get back on Skyrim but I enjoyed every minute of it (except the damn Elder Dragons, and having to kill Paarthunax :cry:) I have nearly all levels to 100, except for magic as I dont really use it. Im about lvl 70 I think over all.

Cheekysod beat me to it, I was just about to say viva pinata. :p

viva pinata! i have a pretty awsome farm going on there

I actually love that game, it's pretty addictive. My garden is awesome.

Dude I wasted hours of my life that I wont get back on Skyrim but I enjoyed every minute of it (except the damn Elder Dragons, and having to kill Paarthunax :cry:) I have nearly all levels to 100, except for magic as I dont really use it. Im about lvl 70 I think over all.
Cheekysod beat me to it, I was just about to say viva pinata. :p

Spoiler alert.

Darksiders 2.

Freakin' awesome.

Also been playing DOTA 2. The new BF3 expansion is out in a month or so. That's gonna be pretty damn ballin'

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and furthermore, if you're after a game where you don't feel like you're doing the same thing over and over and over again, don't play Skyrim. It's shocking.
It's far too linear for a "CHOOSE YOUR PATH" Rpg.
I don't think there's a dialogue or mission option that ACTUALLY changes the game/how you are perceived in it. Fallout did this on the same Engine years before, why couldn't they implement such an easy reputation type system?

Anyway not trying to get off-topic. I just think Skyrim was bad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, If you want to check it out I have set up a poll on all the most played video games in the world. So if you want you can come vote and see what other peoples favorites are to.

agreed, it is fun but i have spent like 70 or 80 hours playing it and i'm glad the game is broken now! And yes those dam elder dragons! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back