1st Australian Reptile Mutation Breeders Conference!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpetPythons.com.au

Reaction score
mutation-flyer.jpg

This February (17/02/2013) will be the 1st Annual Reptile Mutation Breeders Conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia.

This conference is targeted to all those interested in reptile breeding and creating cool morphs.

Discussion topics will include breeding and the mutations of various reptiles including:
• Antaresia pythons
• Blue Tongue lizards
• Bearded Dragons
• Morelia pythons
• Ultra Sound techniques and incubation
• Plus lots more to be announced in the near future.

Make sure you get your tickets soon. You will not want to miss out. See brochure for more information.

For those of you who do not wish to provide personal details to PayPal, please contact me directly at the email provided on the flyer for alternative payment options!
Kind regards

This looks so awesome. Shame it's in Vic though, I'd love to come along just to meet and listen to some of these big names

If you don't want to miss out, there are only 30 tickets left!

Last edited by a moderator:
get on board people. im road trippin it from adelaide. im just going to ghetto spec some accommodation. maybe in my car, random park bench who cares. the info you will gain from the guest speakers will be priceless. i cant believe that there are still so many tickets left at these prices.
get on it.

Gotta love that albino knob.

Also be cool if someone could start a new thread after it's finished and maybe highlight some cool info.:D.

Don't moan and complain about not being able to attend when the tickets are sold out.

The ticket really only covers the catering that consists of lunch as well as afternoon tea. We are considering the option of having some finger foods at the saturday nights get together.

The speakers are offering their services free of charge, as this conferences sole aim is to promote our hobby.

There is also talk of a wonderful attendance prize!

Dont miss out!

20 Tickets left!!!

Sounds great, I won't be able to make the trip down but I hope it goes well!

Just a reminder that only 10 early bird tickets are still available at $50per ticket. Tickets will be $80 each when these are sold.

there are so many comments i could say in reply to this! but i would get banned if i voiced them.

The albino gecko belongs to Stefan Brech (Holland), so you don't have to feel compelled to say anything.

The tickets are now sold out. We might consider releasing a few more in the month leading up to the event!

I have paid for a larger room at the venue and this will allow 36 more seats. We can now accommodate a 100 attendees. Tickets can be purchased through the carpetpythons.com.au online shop. People who prefer not to use PayPal can contact me via email at carpetpythons@bigpond .com for direct deposit details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back