Best Video game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

• Fallout series

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Halo series

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • COD series

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Battlefield series

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • God of war series

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Darksiders series

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Just cause series

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Saints Row series

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Grand theft auto series

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazordous-Herps

Reaction score
How guys I have recently been on some chit-chat threads on video games and saw many people have different views on games, it is to hard to see what most peoples favourites are just by looking at the comments. So I set up this poll to see who likes what.

I will start the poll of by voting for the Halo series.
This is a mainly Xbox and PS3 game poll as I have left out big PC games like Star Carft, WOW, AOE3, League of Lengends and total war

Last edited:
dont even have to think , gta series all the way

Fallout Series, mainly before Fallout 3 and New Vegas, though they are very fun to play the real Fallout franchise (1 / 2 / Tactics) is the freakin' bomb.

Your also missing the game that defined the Rpg genre... Final fantasy so i wont be voting :/
There is also 3 games before skyrim so you shoulda listed it as Elderscrolls

There are only Ten spots so WOW and final fantasy couldnt be added, and a lot of people never played the elder scroll series. It only really became big after skyrim and oblivion.
And wrong there are 4 games before Skyrim. :facepalm:

I'd be inclined to add probably the biggest mmo over some of the others :p Haven't even heard of some of them lol

Dont want to start a console war but Im not a PC gamer, and have left pc games out. So sorry to you WOW players but I couldn't add it.

Damn i was sitting here thinking 3 or 4 choose 1... Shoulda just googled it, but in all serious that isnt really the most extensive list. Wouldnt classing it by genre be more efficient then people could just list their game.

Damn i was sitting here thinking 3 or 4 choose 1... Shoulda just googled it, but in all serious that isnt really the most extensive list. Wouldnt classing it by genre be more efficient then people could just list their game.
APS only allows ten options for polls, if I had more it would be better

play "slender", at night, lights off, earphones on, and the fun begins

Indie PC game, free download, what more could you ask?

You left out Mass Effect. What about Half-Life or Portal(s)?

I abhor Halo.

As for PC gaming World of Warcraft (not the MMO) or better yet the Everquest MMO's.

Edit cause Im an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back