When will beardies babies be available

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirCooled

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,I am not new to reptiles,had snakes for years but don't have much of an idea on breeding seasons for Pogona Vittaceps-Central Bearded Dragons.My GF has fallen in love with them so I want to get her a high quality dragon or 3 but not sure when they will be available.Thanks for any help or information given..

They should be around november/ december, breeding season starts in the next month or so

You should be able to get them all the way through to Jan / Feb next year, there should be heaps of babies kicking around! :)

My girl has laid her first clutch a week ago. So a few months and they will start to come up for sale. :D

lots of beardies will be available soon mate. Lots of everything will be available. Exciting times lol

Thanks for all the replies,might have to give up one of my spare snake enclosures for a beardy if I get one or more.

Mine laid 19 last week. The female is white and the male is high orange, both have lavender also.

Knowing my luck you wouldn't be local LittleHiss.but the bubs sound like they would grow into nice colours....

Thank you and what is vermiculite?

Vermiculite is a natural mineral that expands with the application of heat. The expansion process is called exfoliation and it is routinely accomplished in purpose-designed commercial furnaces. Vermiculite is formed by weathering or hydrothermal alteration of biotite or phlogopite.[1] Large commercial vermiculite mines currently exist in Russia, South Africa, China, and Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back