Best Video game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAVORITE VIDEO GAME

• Fallout series

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Halo series

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • COD series

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Battlefield series

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • God of war series

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Darksiders series

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Just cause series

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Saints Row series

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Grand theft auto series

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Warfare 2 was the best game IMO, world at war not far behind until they made black ops, now i cant bring myself to play any Call of Duties, if they had made no newer cods after MW2 i would be playing it today but unfortunately times have changed

MWF2 is the only game I play on Xbox and Xbox live its the best hands down.

It seems that Cod has won, this has been a good day for cod fanboys and a horrible, horrible day for everyone else:cry:

Last edited:
You're totally forgetting THE best console game ever made - 007 Goldeneye on N64.
I can't believe this wasn't listed on the first page! There are heaps of great games not listed:

Sonic, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario World, Zelda, Resident Evil series, Mario 64, Mario Karts series, Prince of Persia, Max Payne etc. etc. etc.

I can't believe this wasn't listed on the first page! There are heaps of great games not listed:

Sonic, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario World, Zelda, Resident Evil series, Mario 64, Mario Karts series, Prince of Persia, Max Payne etc. etc. etc.
I know this isn't the most extensive list but there is only ten spots, plus I only added Modern PS3 and Xbox games so sorry to the old school gamers. I also was deciding whether to add Just Cause or Max Payne, I decided just cause as in the other thread it had been mentioned.

too many to choose from! i voted BF2 and Just cause as there the 2 games im playing at the moment!

but what about DEAD ISLAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back