Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook

Not all venomous but maybe worth a look
Boigas are way cool
Cobra is a spitter
little guy is banded krait.. quite happy they dont turn up often

Not as many as most would imagine. Despite 70% of callers saying "I've got a Taipan in my house" I probably average no more than 2-3 a season maximum.
I lived at Nth Gregory for a number of years amongst the rain forest and cane fields, I didnt see one Taipan. I did come across 1 brown, mainly whip snakes, tree snakes and Coastals..... But a lot of people around the area "cried" Taipan for every snake they came across lol

Its cold and wet here now but snakes are showing up in yards still as this is the best time of the year for working in the garden.
This copperhead was dug up by landscapers.

[video=youtube;pO9wnbM4otM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9wnbM4otM[/video]

That is one awesome looking Tiger, love the way he kept his eye on you the whole time and then just a little bit of strike action once it knew it was close to cover.

Love those brown banded tigers, Baz. That's another cracker!

Local tigersnake getting relocated

[video=youtube;I0mvBzUwhSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mvBzUwhSE[/video]

It does move well and Karen did a great job shooting this with her little video camera. I got a few pics which Ill put up later. Today I spent 2 hours under a house but the tigersnake(a big one) was well and truely deep deep under there and not accessable.

You should be on tv, if turtle man can you should for sure... I'd watch it

nice pics, its that time here as well, got a call about a tiger sunning itself on a deck yesterday, and Sunday looks like it might be a warm one to, Happy fathers day, woohoo.
Who took the pics Pog ?
they are very good

nice pics, its that time here as well, got a call about a tiger sunning itself on a deck yesterday, and Sunday looks like it might be a warm one to, Happy fathers day, woohoo.
Who took the pics Pog ?
they are very good

probably the most docile rbb i have worked with... didnt mind having a belly scratch :)... i took these photos. Not as happy with them as i thought i would have been. Due to upgrade camera gear soon, so hopefully some nicer pics to come.

Hope you don't mind another Brownie, Baz! First for the season, nice big fella too (nearly 8M:)). The second one's him checking out my boot and he felt as though he'd already had a meal for the season.

Attachments

• First EB 12 season 010 [1600x1200].jpg
    First EB 12 season 010 [1600x1200].jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63
  • First EB 12 season 033 [1600x1200].jpg
    First EB 12 season 033 [1600x1200].jpg
    161 KB · Views: 57
  • First EB 12 season 046 [1600x1200].jpg
    First EB 12 season 046 [1600x1200].jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 61
  • First EB 12 season 061 [1600x1200].jpg
    First EB 12 season 061 [1600x1200].jpg