Scrubby hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes a friend of mine in Bundy will have hatchies this season.....solar 17 (baden)

Do you know if he is willing to freight to Brisbane? How much is he asking for them?

Cheers

i just bout two one yearlin and hatchy off allan from this site real good to deal with and great animals try contacctin himphoto(10).JPGphoto(11).JPG

Wouldn't mind one of these guys one day. Have to wait to see if I can get my advanced licence though.

Seems odd you can get an Olive on a basic licence but not a Scrubby when they get about the same size. Guess Scrubbys are a bit more high maintenance though (and perhaps their aggressive repitation doesn't help). Same could be said for RSPs. Might have something to do with availability too though I'd say .

Last edited:
Hmmm are scrubbys on advanced license in Qld? I was told they weren't? This could slow me down slightly haha bugger

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was under the impression that Woma's and GTP's were the only pythons on the restricted license

scrubs and olives are completely different to keep my man
if u like gettin pissed on and bittin losts scrubs are great haha in sayin that these 3 i have atm all handle real well except the older ones deff cover me in piss hahahahaa

Iv got my fingers crossed that my scrubs will breed this season, i just havnt caught them locking up. And yes Olives are a much different snake to keep. Funny my large scrubbies have never pissed on me??? got a few bites tho....lol

Iv got my fingers crossed that my scrubs will breed this season, i just havnt caught them locking up. And yes Olives are a much different snake to keep. Funny my large scrubbies have never pissed on me??? got a few bites tho....lol

Hahahaha hear of this Scrub peeing thing all the time but my girl has never done that and she is around 14 ft now .Now bites that is a different story .

Seems odd you can get an Olive on a basic licence but not a Scrubby when they get about the same size. Guess Scrubbys are a bit more high maintenance though (and perhaps their aggressive repitation doesn't help). Same could be said for RSPs. Might have something to do with availability too though I'd say .

They have also been responsible for human fatality in Oz, something an RSP would struggle to achive. I'd rather keep large elapids, asphyxiation only takes 2 minutes:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back