im sick of people saying.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no here come the "your mumma " jokes , to bad most of the ones i know are a little to offensive or the punchline will get starred out

and now he wants to be friendly again , this guys got split personalities :) actually shouldn't laugh he just may

C'mon guys... time to calm down.. white wine for everyone tomorrow I think - it makes for a far more mellow debate... but I'm only on white because I ran out of red last night, and the shop is 30km from here :(!

We've all been tactless here from time-to-time, ronda has only just got her APS trainer wheels... so I think we should cut her some slack...

Hmmm... maybe I'm losing my blustery testosterone driven image that's taken me over 3000 posts to develop and polish... :(!

J

jamie , i like you better on red get to the shop tomorrow hey?

I knew a Ronda once, & funnily enough, she had a brother called Turtle.

Ronda, is it you ?

Oh yes matey, I'm already at Dan Murphie's door at 9! I can't have too big a fall from my usual high & mighty perch!

J

Some people say APS has gone downhill. Well if it has it's threads like this that waste the time of serious members of this forum who are here to discuss REPTILES not act like childish idiots.

If there's any more of this sort of thing I will personally suspend members who waste the time of others posting dribble on this forum. It stops now please or don't come running complaining later because it will fall on deaf ears.

Please grow up and treat other members with some respect and stop posting unnecessary rubbish in threads that make this site tiresome to read at times. If your not happy with this then please find another forum for this childishness.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back