Samsung pay Apple in 5c coins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
search the net a little and it pops up, also no chance Samsung would pay up this fast ;)

word is the story originated from 9gag

Yeah, I would love to throw my Broken but "Nothing's wrong with it" Computer screen straight through there window.

1 billion I heard on the news image how many 5 cent coins that would be many tonnes of them

Probably 20 billion coins at a gram a piece 2000 ton

LOL, 20billion grams is not 2000 tonnes

And each coin is more like 5 grams, so that would make it 100000 ton

So the storey is clearly BS, for starters how could Sumsung obtain so many coins?

Last edited:
few chats out there are along these lines, turns out it would require more 'quarters' than they actually have in America period, and yeah about 5gram a quarter and turned out to be something stupid like 100,000 - 110,000 tonnes of coins.

something else I found funny was a quarter is worth more in metal content than it's currency value....but it's illegal to deface/destroy currency with huge fines if you do lmao.

will be interesting with samsung getting sales bans in USA then the expected reversal as well, Apple using Samsung components in....well all of its items on offer, it's going to be a show that's for sure

A lot of the systems Apple are suing over were invented by Samsung who sold them to Apple then started using very similar stuff in their phones . They are all making billions of dollars but greed is a big scarey monster . I hope Samsung are ok , they are my fav brand for lots of stuff .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back