reptile racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowss

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys, been surfing the net the last few days and i cant seem to find any decent reptile racks in Victoria.. to be honest i don't even know what size i should be getting. i plan to put my geckos in there (different nephrurus species) i currently own, as im starting to get abit overwhelmed with tanks! what size tubs will i need? and can someone link me or pm any suppliers! also a heads up on what size racks you guys use for your gecko's etc. cheers

pro herp also make racks, true blue racks dosent respond to msgs and is rude and i dont think his still around any more witch dose not surprise me

True blue is still around, what happened belv?

I have heard mixed results about true blue.. and i dont have time to build my own, i would much rather purchase one ;) ...any other local racks available??

True blue is still around, what happened belv?

i inquired about a quote and details of rack and was told he would get back to me in a week, never got a response back even after constant msging so i borght of proherp instead

i inquired about a quote and details of rack and was told he would get back to me in a week, never got a response back even after constant msging so i borght of proherp instead

That is extremely frustrating when that happens. I can only say that he got back to me quickly, and was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back