Reptile enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Womagaunt

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have 2 central bearded dragons and their starting to out grow their tank does any one know a place where i can get a WOODEN tank with a built in thermostat with a heat light and uv and will be big enough to house TWO FULL GROWN bearded dragons Thanks :) womagaunt

Try Aaron aka snake whisperer he has awesome tanks (oops he's Sunshine Coast), otherwise if you want a flat pack try reptiles as pets and you can get them on Ebay... Have a couple of theirs too... Or if you want to go glass exo-terra have just released a long low line ideal for Beardies... Hope this helps

Hey guys thanks for the help im going to get my grandpa to make one thanks anyways tho JrFear :)

Great, I wish I had a family member who could build enclosures. The pet shop enclosures are so expensive and its hard finding someone who can build one for you. Its also nice to see someone upgrading their enclosure and not just leaving them in small ones. :)

Make it big if you're going to house two beardies together, and ideally two separate basking spots so they can each have their own space and territory

Joel( WomaGaunt), your gunna need one a bit bigger then spikes onee ( my beardie ), if you go to your grandpas to help build ill come :), ( me and womagaunt are good mates ), infact i convinced his mum to get him his beardies and woma !!! :)

yea haha oi im gunna wait till after the school holidays tho coz were going on holidays aha ill get u over tho soon benji :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back