Pythons1.com.au phone number

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mje772003

Hi does anyone have a contact phone number for Julie Worley at pythons1.com.au as sent an email about wanting to buy one of their water pythons and it's been over 24hrs and no response. Are there any local or other interstate water python breeders that have yearlings -sub adults/juveniles for sale at a decent price?

I was prepared to drive to grafton eg to make my purchase but not sure due to communication?As was planning on going this Saturday :(

Hi does anyone have a contact phone number for Julie Worley at pythons1.com.au as sent an email about wanting to buy one of their water pythons and it's been over 24hrs and no response. Are there any local or other interstate water python breeders that have yearlings -sub adults/juveniles for sale at a decent price?

I was prepared to drive to grafton eg to make my purchase but not sure due to communication?As was planning on going this Saturday :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hope to get olive in a month following purchase of water python preferably from SXR

Last edited by a moderator:
24 hours? Hah... I just received a reply from a potential supplier that I sent nearly a month ago :shock: 24 hours would be a godsend to me LOL

But sorry, no... I don't have a contact number.

24 hours? Jeez! Wait at least a week! It took Snake Ranch like 4 days to get a reply back to me!!!!! Yes, they will reply :p Be patient, LOL!

I had heard good things about them so I sent them an email 4 months (almost to the day) ago and never received a reply.

It was no biggie, and I never bothered with a follow-up email.

I have since sourced animals from other people who do answer their emails.

I think some people just prefer phone/txt communication, but if that is the case then it should be specified in the ad.

I sent them the EXACT same request 4 months ago.. They've never gotten back to me, I sent another one after another few weeks and they haven't replied to that either. Bad service in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -
^ Rob_N_Son
Yes, if they're not going to reply via email then they should give you another way to contact them, but the fact that the only contact information they give is the email and they never reply I don't see how theyre making much business, the website has also been updated within the last few weeks, so It's still active.

Hmmmm, I had heard fantastic reports about them also but had the same experience as Rob_N_Son. We sent a couple of emails over about 2-3 weeks & never heard back, this was about 4 months ago also. Found their ph no on the net somehow & gave them a call, they said they would call back once they went out & checked out what they had left, never got a call back. I don't trust emails that is why we tried via phone after a few weeks but to never get a call back after speaking to someone & leaving your ph no is just plain bad business. We were also after a coupe of Water Pythons which we have now received from elsewhere. I was also wary about the fact we were told she wasn't sure if there was any yearlings or hatchies left, I think you would know what you had in your collection.

Well on my lunch break today I searched the white pages online and found them Have spoken to Julie and will go down there on Saturday if anyone needs the contact number then PM me.

i have found with them if they have some thing for sale they get back pretty quick if they dont they dont get back at all i have lost all respect for them, they used to have a good name but the more you talk to people the more you do business else where
i saw some water pythons for sale last week on a site also sonia deweny in SA sell them

Yea most on here won't freight animals I have seen on ads here

It's a shame they never got back to me, as they lost a definite sale that day. In saying that though I'm sure they haven't lost any sleep over it, but nor have I.

Incidentally, I checked their site today and it would appear the animal I had my eye on is still for sale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back