Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonez

Banned
Reaction score
So just got home from an arvo of shooting and carryin around bunnies and got home heated up all my pytons food then feed my two lil darwins and grabed my bredli out of his enclosure and straight away thought oh heck didnt wash my hands anyhow after him puttin me in hand cuffs and biting and chewing all over my hands i finally got him in his tub and gave him a feed... So note to self wash hands cause i preffer my blood in my bodie and not on the carpet

im still havent been bitten , although the other night when feeding my woma i started to contemplate just sticking my hand in with no rat just to see what its like , although i know that then its going to be a full on food bite and whilst his still little i just dont know if it would stress him out

also how was the bunny shooting jonez , i noticed an ad the other day for a self loading air rifle legal in all states on an A class licence , not sure how much punch its got but could be good for bunnys

It's just his friendly way of letting you know you he doesn't appreciate being picked up without clean hands. Or maybe that he does appreciate it!

Ouch! Hope he didn't make you leak too much.

His bout 3 and small for his age but his at the 2m mark.. And ye thomas it aint that bad the bite but dont go seaching for it.. Also wit the air rifle wouldnt even bother wit it any wind and itll be usless.. We got about 30 bunnies in about 3 hrs... But we were just poppin em with a 223 so not much left of em but set a few fox traps to try save some of the lambys from gettin taken...

His bout 3 and small for his age but his at the 2m mark.. And ye thomas it aint that bad the bite but dont go seaching for it.. Also wit the air rifle wouldnt even bother wit it any wind and itll be usless.. We got about 30 bunnies in about 3 hrs... But we were just poppin em with a 223 so not much left of em but set a few fox traps to try save some of the lambys from gettin taken...

- - - Updated - - -

It's just his friendly way of letting you know you he doesn't appreciate being picked up without clean hands. Or maybe that he does appreciate it!

Ouch! Hope he didn't make you leak too much.
I actually couldnt belive how much i pissed blood hand was dripping

Pythons really do have needle like teeth. They can easily penetrate to the subcutaneous layer of the skin to the arterioles and venules (small blood vessels that supply and remove blood to and from the skin capillaries). The resultant effect is not a lot of pain (usually) but plenty of blood as a result of the venules or arterioles punctured in the process.

Blue

So just got home from an arvo of shooting and carryin around bunnies and got home heated up all my pytons food then feed my two lil darwins and grabed my bredli out of his enclosure and straight away thought oh heck didnt wash my hands anyhow after him puttin me in hand cuffs and biting and chewing all over my hands i finally got him in his tub and gave him a feed... So note to self wash hands cause i preffer my blood in my bodie and not on the carpet

nothing wrong with bleeding.out with the old-- make room for the new

Nah didnt bother wit pic if u would under stand if u herd the noise coming out of my partners mouth whilst she ran back and forth on the couch

I just got bitten for the first time last night! haha
Should have been using tongs when feeding my 1mt coastal, she missed the mouse and latched on to my finger instead, heaps of blood and now i've got mouth indentation on my finger haha...
For the others that are scared of being bitten, it doesnt hurt at all, a little uncomfortable but nothing to serious...

I think i started to get a lil worried when i couldnt move either hand and he was nawring on my hand..

took me 10 mins to unwrap my bhp from my arm the last night as she missed the rat. Did not hurt but bled like a stuck pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back