A long overdue thanks to Kelly (hawkesbury reptiles)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahbutno

Reaction score
This is way overdue, but i would like to thank Kelly (goes under the name of hawkesbury reptiles on here) for the excellent service i recieved a few months ago. Ive got a few reptiles & amphibians, and i was looking at different pythons as my first. Kelly was really nice about it, allowed me to hold a few, showed me a yearling of same species etc. Overall, in my experience she was the best person ive dealt with, regarding reptiles.
Once again, a massive thankyou!
Ps : she is feeding great and growing quick! The family loves her

- ybn

Im from the central coast and im looking for a couple of certain species, how can i get in contact with hawksebury reptiles ? Cheers

kelly and her mum are both fantastic, i got my BD off them

DrDittz here is a link to kellys page

[ NO LINKS THANKS ]

Last edited by a moderator:
they are both very happy to answer phone calls or emails

Irene was wonderful when i was getting my enclosure set up and kept my boy a bit longer till he was older and everything was working well here made the transition much easier and less stressful

kelly does the snakes and irene does the dragons

Havent dealt with Irene, but it sounds like theyre both nice. Thanks again

- ybn

fay i thought links were allowed so long as the person was a member here and kelly is also a subscriber?

I got my first python from hawksbury reptiles and can't fault the service, I got to check out their whole collection which was pretty cool for a first time buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back