Reptile pick-up and packaging service (interstate freight)?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahScales

Reaction score
Hey there!

I have been watching a Bearded Dragon in the sales section for weeks that is located in VIC, however I am in NSW. He is exactly what I have always wanted and having had my tank set up for weeks and not being able to find a suitable candidate in my state, I have turned to the prospect of freight.

Does anyone know of a service in VIC that picks up a reptile, packages it appropriately and gets it to AAE in order to be delivered to the NSW airport? Cost is not an issue, I just have really gotten my heart set on the little guy and I just want to see if it is possible. Worse comes to worst, I might just make the 24 hour drive (round trip) to go fetch him myself.

Thank you so much everyone,

Sarah.

you could try jetpets, but even then, I doubt it. Most freight companies won't have a bar of packaging anything. That's generally considered the sellers responsibility.

Any possibility of a helpful member of the forum offering their assistance in a good humantarian gesture?

Perhaps I would be able to organise sending down the packaging to the seller myself through Australia post...

If it's the little stunner that I'm thinking of, the ad doesn't say anywhere that you'd need to organise packaging, just pick up from the address by the freight company because the seller can't/won't take it to the airport.

I think it is the one you're thinking of, the big stunning boy. He's gorgeous and the seller says that he has a placid, friendly nature which suits me. As I work from home, I am looking for a real companion and I am allergic to cats and dogs. My tree frogs are gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but they are purely look don't touch.

If so, do you think jet pets would be able to organise picking him up?

where in Vic is it located as I might be able to assist? Pm me the details if you would like and I will let you know.

Seaford is what is listed on the advertisement, I am yet to contact the seller until I have a solid plan (as not to make them think I am a time waster).

- - - Updated - - -

Okay!!! I have spoken to the owner and I will get into contact trying to sort out how to get him to the airport. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back