Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow youve got a nice collection now, anyway I was wondering what you used to shape the foam for your beardies enclosure?

Wow youve got a nice collection now, anyway I was wondering what you used to shape the foam for your beardies enclosure?

I sort of cheated with Bdee's enclosure, I used a semi pyramid shape for his hide/basking platform and 3 sheets of foam for the background. After that was done, I threw on a disposable glove and attacked it with a couple of cans of foam-in-a-can, while that was setting i kept moving it around with said gloved hand, then just the standard, grout, grout, grout, paint, paint, paint :)

- - - Updated - - -

Man they all look soo great !, love the two baby water dragons tank, love the idea of live fish ! I wish i was good at DIY :(

Honestly bro I'm not all that great at DIY, just watched a bunch of "how to" videos on youtube, had a chat to Jax here on APS and gave it a go, just try and you will be amazed with what you can create, and there are heaps of us on here willing to offer help and advice, join the DIY group and check it out :)

Oh, and there are 4 baby water dragons in there :) and about 30 fish but they keep getting eaten, my dragons and eastern water skink have become great at fishing lol.

Last edited:
I have a range of fish in there, it's only 35 litres of water but the filter turns that over 10 times an hour, I have 10 neon tetras, 10 tiger barbs, 2 paradise fish, 2 platties, and about 8 guppies, 2 catfish and 2 sucker fish, but my water skink has learned how to fish so I'm losing about one a day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back