Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danandgaye

Reaction score
finally went there today,sick of hearing so many wonderful things about it and seeing awesome pics on here had to check it out for myself ....SOOOO stoked with the place great enclosures,plenty of space,beautiful specimens and all in all just a great place ...took 100 pics so i'll just share a few faves !!!

Attachments

• DSCN0769.jpg
    DSCN0769.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCN0788.jpg
    DSCN0788.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN0793.jpg
    DSCN0793.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN0809.jpg
    DSCN0809.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN0828.jpg
    DSCN0828.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN0840.jpg
    DSCN0840.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCN0851.jpg
    DSCN0851.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 160
So you going back soon then ? ;)

Did you cuddle a Tassie Devil? I love devils so I was stoked to get my picture taken cuddling a baby. He was so cute, I didn't want to hand him back. Not fair that you only get a few seconds hold for a photo. I want to give them a good cuddle :)

Damn that Chameleon is all kinds of awesome !

hell yeah rob tried to get a pic of him grabbing his cricket but wasnt quick enough

I love how his eye seems to follow you around the room.

Went there myself today.
The pig nosed turtle was beautiful.
The biggest python(im blanking on it being burmese annaconda or other) there was shedding rather poorly though. Poor thing

The reptile show was amusing with the guy's patter.

i believe it was the reticulated having a bad shed,although i wouldnt think a snake of its size could have a full clean shed...sure is in gosford pretzels ...its absolutely AWESOME !!!

The biggest python(im blanking on it being burmese annaconda or other) there was shedding rather poorly though. Poor thing

When I was there several months ago there was a retic in the same state.

is that the park in nsw..gosford or something?

Yep. It's the same park that is connected with Snake Ranch.

i keep saying I'm going to make the drive down there to see it but apparently none of my friends are interested enough in reptiles to make the long as drive from the sunny coast qld just to see them no matter how cool they look :/

i keep saying I'm going to make the drive down there to see it but apparently none of my friends are interested enough in reptiles to make the long as drive from the sunny coast qld just to see them no matter how cool they look :/

I've been wanting to go too.... its just so far away from us..... you would need at least a 3 day road trip to go there, a day to drive down, a day to see the park and then a day to drive back...

It would almost make more sense to fly down and rent a car for a day, unless you wanted to visit other places on the way

I've been wanting to go too.... its just so far away from us..... you would need at least a 3 day road trip to go there, a day to drive down, a day to see the park and then a day to drive back...

It would almost make more sense to fly down and rent a car for a day, unless you wanted to visit other places on the way

i enjoy a good road trip! but no one else is keen haha.

i enjoy a good road trip! but no one else is keen haha.

Pretzels, the Sydney people on the Bearded Dragon forum are trying to organise a trip to the Reptile Park before Christmas. Why don't you join us there! :D

I'm going back (my second trip this year) with a bunch of people from Australian Bearded Dragon Forum on Nov 11.Why not join us?

Last edited:
They are awesome! - They brought out the Womas and few Boas (not on display) for us to hold.
Their collection (backstage) is huge and perhaps the largest I've seen.

Oh and the Galapagos giant turtle was cruising outside for every one to pat too.
Their venomous snake show and milking was very interesting indeed!

Was it Rob Bredl and someone else (perhaps Steve Irwin) who filmed there, backstage, milking?

We had the best time, never seen so many reptiles in one place... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been so many times in the last few months! I love it and i am hopefully going back there soon.
Last time i was there they feed the retic a goat on that morning.
I will try and post a pic if thats cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back