TGIF or TFIF or POETS-However you want to say it!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Woooooooooooo Friday :) Its a good day. Why you ask, well its a Friday. Easy day at work. BBQ, beers (as usual) and 2 days off. Oh how I love you Fridays.

This weekend I am relaxing, giving my pythons some long awaited lawn time (as they all ate 4 days ago ;))
Taking it easy and family time!

Whats everyone else upto this weekend?

Your weekend sounds great!
Mine is going to involve repairing a large portion of my irrigation system and replacing the 30 odd sprinkler heads that my dogs took off with over the past couple of months. And when that's done I have to hire a carpet machine for the carpets. I have a minor chunk of wall missing which needs to be filled and painted as well. If I get time after all of that I have to Gerni the outside of the house, mow the lawn then wash and polish the car. All while trying to keep hubby off WoW/ D3 long enough to be helpful! I'll swap you weekends! :lol: Hope you have a good one.

Your weekend sounds great!
Mine is going to involve repairing a large portion of my irrigation system and replacing the 30 odd sprinkler heads that my dogs took off with over the past couple of months. And when that's done I have to hire a carpet machine for the carpets. I have a minor chunk of wall missing which needs to be filled and painted as well. If I get time after all of that I have to Gerni the outside of the house, mow the lawn then wash and polish the car. All while trying to keep hubby off WoW/ D3 long enough to be helpful! I'll swap you weekends! :lol: Hope you have a good one.

Dam, those dogs have now become expensive :p
HAHAHA I have not doubt Diablo....even tho i have a few mates on it. I want to breathe fresh air occasionally on the weekend!
Good luck with your list of chores. I try to do everything during the week (not as enjoyable) but then I get to relax (hopfeully) on the weekend!
I do admit I enjoy gerni'ing the house and washing cars tho...so might wash and polish our car too :D

In about to sit my forklift test then home for a shower and head to my local pub/brewery (the Friday tradition.). Sat morning have to go and vote :/, then it's back to the pub that night to watch South Africa play Aus (Rugby). Then a relaxing Sunday cleaning enclosures and what ever else takes my fancy.

A good way to end a good week! This week I started a new job that I'm loving, won indoor cricket last night and am hopefully about to get my forklift ticket :)

UP THE AUSSIES ;)

Good luck with the ticket mate, you will be fine, celebrate with drinks tonight!

sounds good man. I have shopping and band prac then a film festival on sunday.
Kinda wish I could just stay home though and tend to my reptiles

Just passed my fork ticket 100% for practical and written :D now for the weekend!

I was supposed to be racing the collingrove hillclimb event but missed registration by 1 hour :( so now ill be heading to see the crows for their first finals game against the swans here in adelaide and then on sunday i get a new beardie who i will collect and settle in then plant all my new seedlings in my new veggie patch.. i would imagine there will be drinking a carton and having a smoke in there somewhere too ;)

Sorry you missed out on rego :( what do you use for hillclimb events?

My one weekend off this month.... had to put in leave to get this weekend. off to bris for the annual QLD Mini Muster at Carina state school sunday 7am start, $5 entry come and see me. I'll be with my gal Rose, her name is on her side window. can't wait TFIF!!!!

I was supposed to be racing the collingrove hillclimb event but missed registration by 1 hour :( so now ill be heading to see the crows for their first finals game against the swans here in adelaide and then on sunday i get a new beardie who i will collect and settle in then plant all my new seedlings in my new veggie patch.. i would imagine there will be drinking a carton and having a smoke in there somewhere too ;)

Arrr well mate, thts life isn't it. Least you can enjoy planting your "seedlings" in your "Veggie patch" ;) and enjoy your carton and smoke whilst doing it :D

Sorry you missed out on rego :( what do you use for hillclimb events?

Ive got a 2000 wrx that im using, collingrove is a great track for the 4wd turbos. very short and tight but still quick. I raced for my first time last month and got a 38.78 but now i have a flash tune and toyo p4s and so hope i can shave anothe 1.5 seconds off my time. im saving now for a vf34 turbo and fuelpump so we can get to 200 at the wheels.. that should feel fast i rekon :)..

Skellhorn: as dodgy as that sounds lol i am actually planting veggies, i have capsicum, sweet corn, broccoli, giant atlantic pumpkin, tomatos and giant snow peas. I moved back to my folks house this year to save for my own place so now "spanish tomato ;)" this year. probably best hahah

Ive got a 2000 wrx that im using, collingrove is a great track for the 4wd turbos. very short and tight but still quick. I raced for my first time last month and got a 38.78 but now i have a flash tune and toyo p4s and so hope i can shave anothe 1.5 seconds off my time. im saving now for a vf34 turbo and fuelpump so we can get to 200 at the wheels.. that should feel fast i rekon :)..

Skellhorn: as dodgy as that sounds lol i am actually planting veggies, i have capsicum, sweet corn, broccoli, giant atlantic pumpkin, tomatos and giant snow peas. I moved back to my folks house this year to save for my own place so now "spanish tomato ;)" this year. probably best hahah

Fair enough JustDragons...I will Believe you :)

here is my Badboy. Sold him a couple of months Ago :( Over 230KW at all 4's ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Custom Headlights and all :9 Sighhhh

Attachments

• 374597_10150489002619523_509040819_n.jpg
    374597_10150489002619523_509040819_n.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 40927_421635424522_7661671_n.jpg
    40927_421635424522_7661671_n.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 394977_10150489002104523_1638520029_n.jpg
    394977_10150489002104523_1638520029_n.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 42
  • headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 70
are they sti genome gauges?? drool.. thats a very nice car.. what did you have done to get to 230? i love the 06 shape.. you on rexnet at all?

6u5y6a4a.jpg

asyjehy8.jpg

pe3y7y9e.jpg

zy3a5eqy.jpg

The Rex is in fair nick, mech a1 but a few dings but I got her cheap.

Last snap is a few of my mates lined up waiting for our runs on the day.

Umbral it really is awesome being able to race around without worrying about the 5-0. I drive granny on the street so it's good. I'd love to have a go at some fast track days like mallala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Na just your mid priced ones. They measure turbo temp, water pressure, manifold pressure,, boost.
It had
Turbo (TD0618G) (18PSI)
Injectors
Fuel pump
Oil catch can
Custom oversized TMIC
High flow piping & K&N Filter
3inch dump through to straight through exhaust system

Custom Tune obviously :p

Also had all suspension etc etc done so handled like a dream. Easy to get sideways in the wet as boost was full on at 3300!

taking my snakes out for some pictures in the sun. my bigger coastal has ( literally about 5 minutes ago) finished shedding. they've been so dark and gross the last few weeks. it will be good to get some decent pictures of them looking all pretty :) and if the weather holds ill be spending the rest of the time at the beach!! time to get rid of my moon tan! :p

I'm starting the weekend by (trying) to release a client's website but she gave me the wrong FTP password so I'm browsing APS instead :D Food festival at Darling Harbour tomorrow and school fete on Sunday. Hope you all have a better than good weekend!

Taking me girls to swimming lessons cleaning the dragons cages and letting them run in the sun before I mow

Sounds as if everyone had a decent weekend :) I washed the car (spotless mind you ;) )
Relaxed, had a family BBQ and enjoyed myself...what more could you want (apart from another few days ha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back