a new addition to the site?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you direct a baseless comment that is both derogatory and inflammatory towards other users, your being sorry they feel that way just doesn't cut it! You may have had the good sense not to attempt to defend the indefensible but your reply is sadly lacking in any accountability for your actions. For future reference, in case it is not already patently obvious to you, I find such unnecessary derisive comments objectionable to point of being odious. They do little other provide a disincentive for me to use this forum.

To paraphrase the late Mr Slim Pickens; "You use your mouth purdier than a twenty dollar *****!"

You ever considered a career in politics? :p

Yikes..lookit all them notifications! Truly, I am more popular than Jesus. That's never ever going to get annoying.

I LOVE this website,,

The notification function doesn't bother me, as no one likes me.

I LOVE this website,,

The notification function doesn't bother me, as no one likes me.

There's your first notification. Never say we don't care ! ;)

LOL, make that second notification. Who's a popular boy now then ?

I bet Jay likes the way you please with your face too Jack.... Taken in context but not quoted.... Didn't want to get your hopes up :) Peooooow!

Only on APS could this result in any sort of argument....

:lol: no argument from me

im just enjoying sitting back and watching others make fools of themselves and carry on like chooks with their heads off

and they told me i NEEDED to calm down :rolleyes:

You capitalised NEEDED but smallised the i - what's wrong with you people out there?

Oh, and yes, smallised is a word!

I thought my bad jokes were finally getting likes when I saw the notifications. To bad it was just quotes. But I personally like the it, so I know when someone has commented back to me on a thread.

im just enjoying sitting back and watching others make fools of themselves and carry on like chooks with their heads off

I don't see many people making fools of themselves..
I guess that's just me tho, you do need to calm down

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see many people making fools of themselves..
I guess that's just me tho, you do need to calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back