ALL pet friendly 3 bedroom rental available in Toowong!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ingie

Reaction score
My housemates and I are all parting ways and have broken our lease! We are moving out this Friday, but have to continue paying rent until new tenants move in. I am just giving you lovely people the heads up that the house is quite lovely, and the owners and real estate have allowed me to have all my reptiles, hundreds of rodents, 3 indoor cats, chickens and a parrot.

The house is an old Queenslander with polished hard wood floors throughout, 3 bedrooms upstairs, one with a private study/reptile room :p, and an office/4th bedroom downstairs. The whole underneath of the house apart from the office room, is concrete floored and well lit and ventilated. This is where I kept all my rats. There is a lot of yard space, although no front fence.

The location is in the heart of Toowong just off Sherwood Rd. A 5 minute walk to public transport and Toowong Village Shopping centre. If anyone is looking for a pet friendly rental property in this location, send me a PM and I will give you the details!

Thanks :) the real estate will advertise and find someone anyway, but it isn't often that you get a nice house that allows all pets so it would be a shame for it to be wasted on someone with no pets :p

Last edited:
toowong rental

could you supply detaisl I have just sold apartment and toowong would be fine alan wilkins

It is $470 per week :) I am out at the moment but can pm you some more info later :)

OK the address is 23 Dovercourt Rd Toowong :D This is the add for the property.

Property Management Toowong | Rental Properties Brisbane | Rental Express ID PR1034507

The bathroom is no longer blue and ugly, I painted it and put down a new floor :p

Before:After (floor not finished in pic but you get the idea)
423463_10150750012137498_1536121644_n.jpg

Ingie you don't need luck, it will be snapped up instantly. My brother lives in bris and good rentals are hard to find!

Ingie you don't need luck, it will be snapped up instantly. My brother lives in bris and good rentals are hard to find!
I second that Manda... I am very lucky with out place. Said NO PETS, NO PETS, NO PETS. Had 3 inspections over the last year or so and only mention was a note saying: "cute lizards, what are they?" lol

This will get snapped up, 470 for a pet friendly 3 bedroom at Toowong... it was taken before you guys even thought of splitting up :p

GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back