Albino death adders.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they're great! I find the shape of their heads fascinating - like Rob-n-Son said, they really do look fearsome! Even more in albino!

regards,

Lockie

i cant believe how cute they are.... ADORABLE

Sorta like my wife... Adorable, but provoke and DIE. Crazy arabs i swear :)

Could you PM me price junglepython2? I wont be buying, but a ball park figure would be good for my plans down the track :) Cheers mate

What will a breeding pair of tuataras get me? I can throw in a kea too if you want... Bloody bird has eaten through all the seals in the windows around the house....

i always find these guys so amazing to look at! there so pretty! what are they're requirements? ie heating, enclosure size, feeding? as i would like to get one one day in the near future :)

i always find these guys so amazing to look at! there so pretty! what are they're requirements? ie heating, enclosure size, feeding? as i would like to get one one day in the near future :)

They don't require much, they thrive in tubs, obviously down south they need some heating, and I use heat cord. Feeding is no different to any other snake. Though you wouldn't feed overly large prey items like you would a python and there crap smells worse.

Elapids dont do anything for me but I do like those, well done.

Thanks Ash, heard a little rumour that these guys have already been bred overseas!

Yes I seem to remember something about that myself :)

I just found this thread. Nice pictures, it's good to see they turned out well and are making babies for you :) I can't describe how exciting it is to start a morph and see it reproducing in other collections like this! I should stop being so slack and put pictures of some of mine up :p

Couple more pics :)

K3.jpg

A52-1.jpg

how much would they sell for? just interesting to find out. They look amazing

My girl. I took these pics tonight.

Attachments

• ladf.jpg
    ladf.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 71
  • lady.jpg
    lady.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 74
  • lads.jpg
    lads.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 70
  • ladc.jpg
    ladc.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 71
  • lad.jpg
    lad.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 66
When i get asked, "are they from Sdajis line?" im like, "is there another line?"
so my question is "Has anyone else bred albino northern, or any albino adders,
that didnt originate from Sdaji?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back