World of Warcraft players: Unite!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahScales

Reaction score
So, I am new to the forum but have noticed there seem to be quite a few gamers amongst the reptile loving people here. And since I don't have all that many WoW friends, I was thinking I could combine two of my favourite things!

Sooo what server do you play on? What do you play?

Most importantly:
Alliance or Horde?

Spirestone Horde (with some toons on Dragonmaw). Had to get a second account cause I have too many toons... but I mainly play Feral (Guardians) druids (and the other tanks... and some healers... and sometimes some DPS too...). Battletag is Saeilfa#1679 if you want to add me xD

I quit at the start of the year and to be honest enjpying not playing
all my 6 years of playing I was a very well known player in the australian community and towards the end top end guilds
but yea if you remember skincarver or sistinas you are awesome

My battletag is Firrenze#1551, if any of you want to add me.

Im a horde girl myself, but have a few alliance scattered about.

I was frostwolf but got hacked recently and bliz is being good old bliz and not giving my account back Frostwolf - Horde.

On the contrary, Blizzard is usually pretty good about getting stuff back. Of course if you can't prove it's your account, then what else are they gonna do (except expect you to put more effort into keeping e-mails, etc secure xD). Whole lot of hate with Blizzard, yet not exactly sure why everyone hates the company so much.

On the contrary, Blizzard is usually pretty good about getting stuff back. Of course if you can't prove it's your account, then what else are they gonna do (except expect you to put more effort into keeping e-mails, etc secure xD). Whole lot of hate with Blizzard, yet not exactly sure why everyone hates the company so much.

Ive sent them details about my account that i only know over the last 6years and ive even put in 2 expansion codes that i got in the boxes and they still have banned my account so i gave up.

Honestly i'm having more fun with Guild Wars 2 at the moment, quit wow about 2 years ago after it died in the *** with Cataclysm.

Honestly i'm having more fun with Guild Wars 2 at the moment, quit wow about 2 years ago after it died in the *** with Cataclysm.
well Mist of pandaria is making cataclysm look epic at the current moment prob jump over to guild wars

Yeah - Vanilla, BC and Wrath were great - but WoW is so past it's prime now it's not funny haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back