Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one's a stunner Col!... Have you bred from this one? How did the hatchies turn out?

Spiderwoman - clutch sister to mark sims Spiderman. mark never was able to breed this female unfortunately and the several years I've owned her has proven the same. She's never laid a clutch (even slugs) but each year I'm hoping that this will change and for success. She may have something wrong with her that prevents her from breeding although Im not sure of this and live in hope. Ive not interfered with her at all this season.. no pulling nesting box around and putting in spagnuim moss etc.. Ive just left her be.. and used drac (sxr line male) over her for the first time. Ive witnessed them mating several times and will keep a close watch on her but really want her to feel secure so have kept my interference to zero (even though the enclosure needs a clean) and have fingers crossed this approach may make a difference. Ive seen matings from fertile males many times with her but have never produced a clutch. So this will be the first time with Drac and the only difference to what Ive always done in the past is not interferring with the nest box, cleaning enclosure etc. She's always been a little nervous so my "non interferance" may give her confidence to relax and feel secure to lay if shes fertile and capable of this. But I honestly think there may be something wrong that prevents her from breeding. Ive thought about getting her overhauled by a vet to see if theres any answers, but as shes well and healthy and a little nervous, cant justify having her stressed out at the vets to get tests and samples taken. If she breeds it will be great but if not thats life.

Good luck Col from me as well... hopefully she does produce a clutch even just one as those looks are too good not to pass on. But if she does'nt as you said that's life, it's not like your short of cracking jungles to produce more lovelies from ;)

colin are u breeding any julatten's this year?

Yes I always breed them. I breed all my pure lines every season but offer them to prior customers and friends first and try not to advertise them. Cheers

Pure RP female jungle...

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 79
:D

Attachments

• stripe16.jpg
    stripe16.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 156
Awesome stripes craig & love the colours too

id just like to say that even being a jag owner myself some of these rp's question why we even need jags. the patterns and colour are amazing.

That striped coastal puts the shizzle on my wizzle.........

and Perko those jungles are schmick, pm me if you will sell me them.......

Thanks mate, i gave the male jungle away, pm sent.

That striped coastal puts the shizzle on my wizzle.........

and Perko those jungles are schmick, pm me if you will sell me them.......

One of my RP harrisoni's

sorry for the quality, im not super photographer.

rpharrisoni1.JPG

rpharrisoni2.JPG

One of my RP harrisoni's

sorry for the quality, im not super photographer.

rpharrisoni1.JPG

rpharrisoni2.JPG
Stimi colours...is this what they call a Honey Jungle cause looking at pics i cant c the difference....gota say im very impressed and WANT 1! argggggggggggggggh....miss read...Denmark ...oh well

2 questions how do you define reduced pattern? and what amount of pattern needs to be reduced for it to be called reduced pattern?

Stimi colours...is this what they call a Honey Jungle cause looking at pics i cant c the difference....gota say im very impressed and WANT 1! argggggggggggggggh....miss read...Denmark ...oh well

Morelia spilota harrisoni, it's an Irian Jaya =)

RP Clutch

First jungle clutch of the season has hatched!! Can't wait to see how they color up. Sorry for the crappy pic.

Cheers
RP Clutch2012.jpg

Very nice, bet your pleased with that result!

Thanks Umbral. I couldn't be happier. Normally i would expect approx. 1/4 of a suspected clutch to turn out consistently RP but this one has blown me away with ~95% of the hatchlings showing a full vertebral stripe and consistent, symmetrical breaks in the pattern (the "mushrooms" as i call em!!). This is RP clutch one of two this year so i hope the next one is just as nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back