Interesting Effect

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I just put my albino into her new enclosure which I decided to light with blue LEDs. I mostly chose the blue because they were cheap and I thought they'd look nice. I didn't realise how crazy she would look under it though. Now I think about it, I suppose the yellow/orange wouldn't reflect any of the blue so it makes it look black. Apologies for the horrible photos. I'm definitely no professional so as everyone says, it looks cooler in real life but you get the idea. Has anyone else with some actual photography skill experimented with stuff like this before?

e5epu8em.jpg

ba8amene.jpg

That looks amazing! does the light bother them at all do you think? next time spray paint the snake with UV reactive paint and put some black lights in... :p

Pure awesomeness right there. That's cool mate, I think you have started a trend.

saximus: do you run the power of a 12v battery or do u use a ac adator?

Looks awesome! It's due to the parts of fluoro yellow colouration on the Darwin, it just pops under the LED blue light as UV tatts would in a night club ;) Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back