This is not facebook!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockie_1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So keep the drama out? I enjoy browsing the treads on here but all I end up reading is c@#p. it's almost like reading the comments on a YouTube Video.

I like the Facebook icons above, under the title "this is not face book". Let it go mate, I just flick over the crap.
Anyways welcome to APS, let's hope you are here for more than 9 months.

So keep the drama out? I enjoy browsing the treads on here but all I end up reading is c@#p. it's almost like reading the comments on a YouTube Video.

Our apologies if our crap offends you... though I must say this statement is a bit of a dramatic reaction over trivial internet forum stuff... Irony? haven't decided yet?

Our apologies if our crap offends you... though I must say this statement is a bit of a dramatic reaction over trivial internet forum stuff... Irony? haven't decided yet?

I thought he was complaining about reading carp and was wondering how you could.

Ramsayi- I use my phone a lot, more than my Computer. Especially for Facebook and aps. And I must say everytime I see one of your comments on a thread, I try to squish that little fly on your dp like an idiot

Ramsayi- I use my phone a lot, more than my Computer. Especially for Facebook and aps. And I must say everytime I see one of your comments on a thread, I try to squish that little fly on your dp like an idiot

i really think Lockie would appreciate it if you kept that sort of crap to fb thanks :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

if people didn't post crap threads, people wouldn't reply to them.

Last edited:
I think he is talking about his thread about his new lacy. The comments were for the best intentions for the lacy and he might of taken the hints and tips to personal...

Thread now closed as it's a waste of space .... you might like to read site rules, before receiving some infractions about your comments about this community .... we might not all be perfect ... but a moderator on this site I know myself and the other mods do the best jobs we can to keep things running smooth ....so please read site rules and enjoy ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back