Ctenophorus thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I thought I would dedicate a thread to this awesome genus.
Please feel free to post pics of any Ctenphorus species and their habitat/enclosures.

I will start with some pics of my own

Some of my Central Netteds:
Picture028.jpg

And their home:
t1.jpg

My Painted Dragons:
2.jpg

And their home:

100_2769.jpg

Cheers Josh

Last edited:
Awesome mate, I like the setup of their enclosures. Might need to pinch an idea or two from the pics ;)

Awesome mate, I like the setup of their enclosures. Might need to pinch an idea or two from the pics ;)

Yeah they seem to work well, both the basking sites are hollow to some degree which gives them a nice warm hide at night.
(The netteds are stacked so as to make a cave and the Painted dragons bottom rock has been completely hollowed out.)

If you can't even find any valid criticisms, go for something vague and aesthetically grounded next time. Better to go for something that's just based in your opinion, rather than specifics that are factually incorrect :)

Nice dragons and setups Josh.

If you can't even find any valid criticisms, go for something vague and aesthetically grounded next time. Better to go for something that's just based in your opinion, rather than specifics that are factually incorrect :)

Nice dragons and setups Josh.

Thanks Mike

excellent pics Fang.
Red ink must cost you a fortune to heat your enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back