Tattoos show us yours!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tattoos are only for evil people. I'm a teacher... Imagine if I had tattoos and taught your children... What would the world think?

Anyway, it's proven that if you get tattoos your limbs drop off.

i had a teacher with tattoos!!!!! but he did only have one arm:?

Haha... I have all my limbs at present... Perhaps 20 years isn't long enough for the limbs to drop off...

ah i know what it is..... nu siland is a bit behind us here so it might take a few more years ;)

ah i know what it is..... nu siland is a bit behind us here so it might take a few more years ;)

But I got a tattoo (in fact two) in Australia!!!

Though one was on my back, so I guess my back can't drop off...

shoot then i better hope my back doesnt drop off either, id hate to be a pile of limbs

Did anyone else find that upper back tats lead to a sensation like you're being tattooed in two places at once?

theres a few places i have found that feel like 2 opposite places getting tattooed, upper and lower back/hip area especially...

Gah thankyou! I was starting to think I was the only one that thought it was rude...

no it wasnt just you.

tattoos are a form of art, and will get interpreted differently by different people, i get that, but you dont need to point out that you dont like it. they are a very personal thing.... you wouldnt point out that someones baby is butt ugly.... its just rude.

403992_436676229712549_1920292823_n.jpg

My new standard answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back