How much would you be expecting to pay for...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindy

Reaction score
How much would you be expecting to pay for a 9month old male pygmy bearded dragon?
Thanks guys

probs about $60- $80 but it can get alot higher depending on the morphs haah :D

as much as your willing to pay! The price the person asked is what they thought was fair for the animal, you were willing to pay that price. What's the problem?

Ive had a look around the web recently looking for that answer myself and they seem to go for $90-$120. Well that's what the sellers have asked for.

Last edited:
If i wanted to buy from a particular person I am willing to pay their asking price. I'd rather pay $80 (example) for a dragon from a reputable breeder who looks after their animals, rather than $40 from someone just after a quick buck, who often don't care. They will sell you one whether or not its ready to go, just so they can get the money. Of course I often don't have the money to be able to be fussy, but then I'd go without before buying that $40.

Don't want to steal the attention away from Hindy, but do you know the going price for a red-phase bearded dragon? I will have to do a search on them, and the dwarfs. I have no idea what is really available in the dwarfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back