Thanks you to meilssa at sxr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmnw57

Not so new Member
Reaction score
New additions arrived today, Melissa has been great very helpful very positive person to deal with despite her busy schedule. Anyone wondering whether to purchase from SXR highly recommend can't say enough.

Thank you Melissa our two new additions are everything we hoped.

Regards Leigh

Last edited:
Pwetty pwease show us some pics. You just teasing us :D not telling us what you got. You got me all excited. I'll just wait. tehe :D

and a cherry. if you like cherries? otherwise you can have a raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, mulberry, mango, banana, passionfruit etc etc....

- - - Updated - - -

I'll even add some chocolate and icecream?

and a cherry. if you like cherries? otherwise you can have a raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, mulberry, mango, banana, passionfruit etc etc....

Hmmm...Cherries. But I do love the good ol' Raspberries, and Mango's! :D

Sorry guys not teasing. We love our Antaresia and we are interested in pattern forms with blonde macs probably doesn't appeal to some but we love their nature as well. I only have a couple of pics supplies by SXR so far resisting and not pointing the big scary camera at them yet so I will try to post these. Not real ofey with the uploading and stuff yet.

Sorry guys not teasing. We love our Antaresia and we are interested in pattern forms with blonde macs probably doesn't appeal to some but we love their nature as well. I only have a couple of pics supplies by SXR so far resisting and not pointing the big scary camera at them yet so I will try to post these. Not real ofey with the uploading and stuff yet.

Nice! Hope he has a good time in his new home. Was never a huge fan of the Antaresia's but I'm sure he is beautiful.

That's awesome! I bet her's stunning. I think all snakes are :) I like blonde macs. my fav look of the spotteds :)

Enjoy!!!!!!
btw, i'm very jealous! but I will be getting a woma soon...ish

I hope to get my olive from SXR next week Dianne has been excellent

i agree i got an albino darwin from her shes by far the best person you could possibly deal with with quality animals!

That's awesome! I bet her's stunning. I think all snakes are :) I like blonde macs. my fav look of the spotteds :)

Enjoy!!!!!!
btw, i'm very jealous! but I will be getting a woma soon...ish

WTH? why did write 'i bet her's stunning?' I meant I bet she's stunning. der! :rolleyes:

I didnt want to make a new thread so ill add to this.

I wish to thank melissa also, I got a Albino Darwin from SXR and it is a beautifully placid and great looking animal. First class service and the first place ill look for now on if after any new pythons. Strongly recommend to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back