types of snakes for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an actual little non venomous snake i can own, i dont like the looks of pythons......

You've looked at every single different type of python and don't like any of them?
Wow!
Maybe you don't really want a snake?

Aren't pythons non-venomous snakes ?

How about those legless lizards.

im with Darlyn , have you really looked at every python australia has to offer , and you dont like any of them , why?

All elapids are venomous, what the op needs are arafura file snakes non venomous easy to keep really cuddly and not a python

lol yes I know what elapids are, I was just correcting a previous post.
good luck finding a file snake, perhaps the OP could go for an antarsia they don't look too "python like"in comparison to say carpets?

Both slatey greys and keelbacks are very under rated reptiles
Beautiful animals and not difficult to keep
Golden tree snakes would be another option if you have lots of room

I have a slaty it's pretty fiery but it's harmless haha they're a rad snake only problem is there hard to find in captivity.

Ohh awesome..can we please turn this into one of those 15000 post threads where all the 'old timers' bang on about how non venomous colubrids are really actually venomous. I haven't read one of those this week.

Big bang

A little whip snake caused the the death of a Herp in 2007

anything that has any from of toxin can cause a death, i'd like to know how many recorded deaths due to little whip snakes venom there are or is it from an alergic reaction? i have a mate that a single seseme seed sends him into anaphylactic shock, the human body is a strange thing

- - - Updated - - -

Big bang

A little whip snake caused the the death of a Herp in 2007

anything that has any from of toxin can cause a death, i'd like to know how many recorded deaths due to little whip snakes venom there are or is it from an alergic reaction? i have a mate that a single seseme seed sends him into anaphylactic shock, the human body is a strange thing

Bigbang

I suspect it was a death caused by anaphylaxis, but no one can be sure. Regardless caution should be advised.

Cheers
scott

Mulga I diasagree with you, we call them crapets up here for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back