Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just some recent finds :)

off with the freddos !!

these ewingii were pretty damn cool !

Brown Tree Frog (Litoria ewingi by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

banjo frogs, seen quite a bit lately

Eastern Banjo Frog (Limnodynastes dumerilii dumerilii) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

wonder if these guys taste nice, so damn much of them !

Spotted Marsh Frog (Limnodynastes tasmaniensis) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Skinkas - start off from worst to best !

didnt get much time to photograph these annoying guys

Eastern Three Toed Earless Skink (Hemiergis talbingoensis) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Eastern Three Toed Earless Skink (Hemiergis talbingoensis) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

boulengers

Boulenger's Skink (Morethia boulengeri) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

bougainvilles

Bougainville's Skink (Lerista bougainvilli) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

3 lined skink

Eastern Three Lined Skink (Acritoscincus duperreyi) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Robustus - seen heaps lately, this guy was a big one !

Robust Striped Skink (Ctenotus robustus) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

and best of all, tree skinks !!

Tree Skink (Egernia striolata) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

Tree Skink (Egernia striolata) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

geckos

too many of these guys

Marbled Gecko (Christinus marmoratus) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

and my fave finds yet! THICKIES

Thick Tailed Gecko (Underwoodisaurus milii) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

pedo

snakes

Little whip

Little Whip Snake (Parasuta flagellum) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

and 2 browns !

Juvenile Eastern Brown Snakes (Pseudonaja textilis) by Richoman_herps, on Flickr

enjoy !

As always richoman awesome photos.

Cheers, Leigh

HI Nick,

Well done up at Mt Korong, I hope you waved to the Cameras while you were there.

Cheers
Scott

Great photos i cant wait to get back out myself and see whats about just havnt had the time again great shots

- - - Updated - - -

Great photos i cant wait to get back out myself and see whats about just havnt had the time again great shots

Thanks for the share, always a pleasure to see your photos. Browns shot is fantastic. ;)

You take beautiful photos. I wonder how often those little whip snakes get mistakened for browns? Their head pattern would appear very similar to people who don't know their snake species. Are those your gecko's or were they really in the wild? I don't ever see any gecko's around my place. I've been told the barking gecko's are popular here but I've never seen any.

Frieking Great finds and esspecially pics man, how do you get them to stay still.

Great pics! How do you get them to stay still long enough to photograph?

Last edited by a moderator:
For them to stay still YOU need to not move. But of course, cameras with multi-snap function and a decent zoom lens does a beautiful job and bringing them in nice and close.

What is on the back of that brown? is it an old skin or fungus that was on the underside of a log? or something else :?

thanks everyone !!!

eddie - canon 60D with a 100mm macro lense

mysnakesau - yeah the geckos are wild, and trust me, nothing basks in 13c melbourne weather, so zoom lens wont do anything ;)

cheekebee + Hannaz - getting them to stay is the easiest bit ;) !

Chanzey - yep, its crap !! the dirty bastard crapped on the other one right before the pic !

thanks everyone !!!

eddie - canon 60D with a 100mm macro lense

mysnakesau - yeah the geckos are wild, and trust me, nothing basks in 13c melbourne weather, so zoom lens wont do anything ;)

cheekebee + Hannaz - getting them to stay is the easiest bit ;) !

Chanzey - yep, its crap !! the dirty bastard crapped on the other one right before the pic !

Haha that's great.

Great thread Nick, some nice finds and stunning pics!!! The P.textilis are cool, funny about the crap :), the Egernia skink was an awesome find!

Great thread Nick, some nice finds and stunning pics!!! The P.textilis are cool, funny about the crap :), the Egernia skink was an awesome find!
thanks kieran !
yeah i was really happy that we saw the striolata :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back