My little fellas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little Coastal sat like this fo 10 minutes just looking around and having difficulties discovering what he wanted to do with his pinkie rat. I eventually unwound him and gave him a second chance which was a winner.

ha

Here is also a pik of my male and female stimmie having a feed! And one of my Bredli for good luck :p

Attachments

• SAM_0246.jpg
    SAM_0246.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 162
  • SAM_0250.jpg
    SAM_0250.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 171
  • SAM_0256.jpg
    SAM_0256.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 171
  • SAM_0260.jpg
    SAM_0260.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 181
  • SAM_0262.jpg
    SAM_0262.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 161
  • SAM_0352.jpg
    SAM_0352.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 218
  • SAM_0353.jpg
    SAM_0353.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 196
  • SAM_0356.jpg
    SAM_0356.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 182
  • SAM_0117.jpg
    SAM_0117.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 161
cool snake mate.
always loved the coastals but never had the room to house one. Lovely species

haaaaaahahaha its face is like "hmmm *** do i do now..." SO CUTE haha

all lovely looking animals, thanks for the pics!

Thanks guys :)

Yeah he was a problem feeder but now no issues. Since starting the little coastal on pinkie rats...wowzers! He is a feisty little bugger, can't put your hand in the tank without him nailing it. he headbuts once or twice then just bites bites bites lol! Very cute little fella tho.

love the stimmie

Love the stimmies too Variety :p Favourite species!

cool snake mate.
always loved the coastals but never had the room to house one. Lovely species

I'm dreading the day he gets big :p

Wow...don't think I am going to get the pleasure now :( I think my daughter has opened his tank. It was close but his not in there, no where to be seen, I have checked over it over and over :(

Oh :shock:
Hope you find the little guy. he should turn up. look in warm spots and tight dark spots. otherwise offer some food.
Good luck:?

oh Whoa....that was a brief encounter. Guess your daughter didn't like him much?

Hahaha Na she loves the pythons, it happened in a smaller period of time, his in a smaller tank that she can reach, when i talked to her she said she did open his tank (shes not even 2 1/2 yet so don't know if she did or was just nodding to what I said). Either way its life, I will keep my fingers crossed that I can find him. We move in 5 months so have plenty of time!

Haha that's cute. He'll turn up :) my girl escaped once but was just sitting in a dark corner in the same room.
Good luck man.
Ps your bredli is very nice.

So tiny :lol: very cute....

Next time you go to a doctors, you should put him in a hankie and say to the doc.... "I just blew my nose.... and.... look!":shock::lol:

Any sign of him yet skel?

Thats why when I have my snake out, I keep a firm hand on it. If someone else wants to get him out, I make sure they hold onto him really firmly at all times ;)

Heya Everyone!

Found the little sucker...well my wife did. We got home from Brisbane and when she opened the screen door leading into the Garage he almost fell on her head....she scream then told me to come and get my snake....was pretty happy hey, can't complain. He was not a happy camper tho lol

He was Hungry!

- - - Updated - - -

The daughter managed to get his tank open whilst I was at work.....I was not aware he was missing till I went to check on him. Then I asked her and she said she did let him out. She loves my Pythons but is aware that she shouldn't touch them without Daddy

Attachments

• SAM_0840.jpg
    SAM_0840.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_0843.jpg
    SAM_0843.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back