ALMA PARK ZOO? anyone been recently?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Alma Park with the kids a few months back and thoroughgly enjoyed it - its old style but it's still pleasant. Much better than the commercial sess-pit Australia Zoo that I will hopefully never have to go to again now my yearly pass has run out.

have to agree with you geckodan, the so called reptile park with bugg all reptiles (except for crocks) I have more reptiles (snakes and lizzards / monitors) in my spare room than what they have there. and if you do go there do forget to take a drink, a can of coke there is about 5 bucks...... very very dissapointed. not like it use to be when steve was running the show..

Finally home from holidays! We ended up at sea world! Had a lovely time! I will post pics a bit later as we have only just got home and I haven't been through the hundreds of pics we took!
We also went to the bearded dragon hotel in Cunungra and took part in cane toad races which was so much fun! And watched a guy called furry do a reptile show. Highly recommend the pub and the shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back