BIG BUILD Here it comes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used perspex to replace window in the canopy of my Rodeo and it was exposed to the sun and weather and never changed its clarity over 7 years.

I used perspex to replace window in the canopy of my Rodeo and it was exposed to the sun and weather and never changed its clarity over 7 years.

Cheers will be going to get some week or so :) thanks

Ok so haven't been able to do much cause we are moveing next week and having baby week after haha so I though would start to build the water feature :)

7cb9d8c6-dc92-bf0c.jpg

7cb9d8c6-dca6-e85d.jpg

The thing behide it will be sitting on the wall behide the pond with water falling down in to the pond :D

Just got my fogger thing to day used it it's great so should look sick :)

7cb9d8c6-dcf7-18cb.jpg

That's the second one ...

Yes does look abit rough but it still needs to be painted with bark around it and water haha have it all in my head so will look great

Nice size build for you Jake and yes run a few wheels under it .My Scrubbie build was all melemine 2.4 x 2.0 x1.2 and i used a large sliding patio window as a door .Cost $600 all up to build but weighs 300kgs plus so yeah going to be a bit of a drama when it comes to moving from here .Whatever you clad it in try and go as light as possible (within reason)because when its time to move large enclosures you will find mates are hard to find lol .Good luck and post pics of the finished results .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back