Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where crystlemoon, grannieannie, joshatherton, jungle jack gecko boy and a few more etc have all disapeared to? :?

Grannie Annie left ages ago after a thread that didn't go her way , jungle jak has been suspended last time I seen his name in a thread , crystal moon changed her name , don't know bout the rest

Hmm..no idea. But I'm still here! Woooo! Parrrtttyyyy!

And so on.

cant forget toximac lol!

but yes i agree there are alot of people who have stopped using this site!
i blame the negitivity that some people let off!

like the best of them I also left after a thread of mine turned ugly ( oh thick skin still here ) :D

I'm still here and that's all that really matters : )

IDK about the others but GeckoBoy gets on here sometimes. Never ceasing to entertain me with his threads and comments. It does seem a lot of people leave APS when a thread turns on them, this happened to SnakeLady when her scrub python advise turned a group of members on her. Sad really how APS can be so unfriendly sometimes, and don't want to start a fight but it also seems more experienced "veteran" members usually gang up on people in multiple threads.

honestpirate was great for a laugh..

- - - Updated - - -

this forum really isnt that nasty. i use some forums that are ruthless. i like aps because its pg sometimes.. lol

Pft. People say or do something dumb and call for a waaaambulance ride into the sunset rather than put their hands up and get on with it.
Honestly this is one of the tamest forums out there, unless you're comparing it to Disney online or Bieberville.

Pft. People say or do something dumb and call for a waaaambulance ride into the sunset rather than put their hands up and get on with it.
Honestly this is one of the tamest forums out there, unless you're comparing it to Disney online or Bieberville.

I guess some people just get sick and tired of dealing with the same thing.... that is more then likely the reason why they dont bother any more

some members have posted like a thousand posts in six months and then just maybe lost interest in the site or hobby or ran out of stuffs to discuss and ... gone.

I think there is truth in all that has been suggested. People leave or stop using the forum for a variety of reasons, including personal reasons that have nothing to do with the forum. Such is the passing parade of life. We naturally miss those who we are most familiar and comfortable with. In time, they are replaced with other identities and characters. We just need to open up and be accepting for that to happen. Change is inevitable.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back