World of Warcraft players: Unite!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha well I've taken the week off working in preparation for it :p I doubt I'll be able to beat an American but my priest Firrenze will give them a run for their money at least.

SKINCARVER! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Infamous, you mean. I can't believe you used your wow name on here :p
I annoyed enough people in my years of playing to enjoy when people recognise me
I saw the add for pandera on TV the other night and could not stop laughing at how stupid it looked, still such a shame the game has turned out this way

I play casually

Masweatybalz ihidingfromu and rahbetch are the toon names

I forget what server im on I thing it was jubai thos........

Chances are iv booted one of you from a dungeon or 2 lol

Or stood there and loled while you died :)

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

Khaz'goroth here :) seems to be a few Aussies from that server! Name was Babytreesus if you remember me? Been off wow for a good year now though

I'm LOOOOVING mists! The new questing areas are beautiful and the stories are unique! I love the whole 'fighting the human condition' concept i.e Sha of Anger.

Small world skincarver... small world LOL
Boy oh boy were you infamous :p
I told my partner you were on the reptile forums. He laughed.
You and daish... you and daish...

I'm LOOOOVING mists! The new questing areas are beautiful and the stories are unique! I love the whole 'fighting the human condition' concept i.e Sha of Anger.

I think they could've done a lot more with it. There are some very babyish parts that really annoyed me, and the grind from 85-87 was incredibly painful (to the point where I don't want to level anything else, despite having several alts.)

That being said, I love some of the activities they've thrown in... I also love the availability of rares now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back