Upmarket pets melbourne?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilez123

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has bought reptiles off them because im thinking of getting a darwin carpet hatchling off them but dont know if The snakes they sell are healthy

Best buy from a private breeder instead.

Amazing Amazon ALL the way! and im pretty sure they have got darwin carpets for sale

I haven't been to upmarket pets in ages, last time I was there I was horrified, however I have been told (on the forum but can't remember who it was) that they have since changed hands and become a lot better. I don't know if they're prices are any better now, but last time I was there They were charging $899 for standard type pythons (darwins, centralians etc), that should have been priced at no more that $300, even for a pet shop.

Pythons there are fine (they have improved a heap) but you're going to find better prices from a private breeder. Just post a wanted to buy thread on here.
For my next snake I'll def be approaching a couple of APS members

amazing amazon has one 100% het darwin left. and its at a really good price. So i would sugguest them. Always been very helpful to us and we have brought all of our snakes from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back