Best Ever....especially for Ramsayi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

This girl means sooo much to me. I cannot wait until I meet her babies....

P1030822_zps0b4d0794.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Fay. I love her stare as if to say "Yeah, what the heck are you looking at ?". :)

Dam almost caught an egg coming out in action by the looks of it!

Lucky Fay, You are one Lucky Lady!

Another step forward Fay and I know how happy you must be at the moment,bet you have a permanent smile at the moment.Be very interested to see the hatchies in a couple of months.

I certainly have a smile on my dial...LOL
Het also laid this morning....so it has certainly been busy here.

P1030826_zpsae016434.jpg

Princess with all her eggs. Poor thing now looks skinny.

P1030840_zpsb95ad82a.jpg

Congratulations. It is so exciting when they finally lay. The only thing better is seeing those little heads popping out of eggs to look around! You will be pretty busy with that this season, given all of the egg pics you have posted. They really look deflated after a big lay. Luckily, a couple of rats fixes that problem very quickly :)

WOW! I'm sure Mummy Fay will look after her now and spoil her rotten with big juicy food when she is ready. Can't wait to see the pics of the bubs when they hatch. I can see your smile from here Fay :) Congrats

nice snakes, congratulations!
What size & how old are the 2 egg layers if you don't mind me asking?

Beautiful. Nice to catch her laying. I'm so jealous of the variety you have over east. At least we get to enjoy your photos and success on line though.

Thats easily the nicest albino darwin ive seen, congrats fay! :)

Congrats and thanks for sharing. I also have a Ramsayi Albino Darwin and a het! As said in an earlier post how old are your two laying the eggs? And do you also know their weights?

Waiting for the results will be excruciating : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back