Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there will always be a new crop of members every year to continue the time honoured tradition of posting threads like favourites "help my snake hasn't eaten for 10 days" " help my snakes hasn't done a poo yet" "what name will I call my snake or beardy" "show us your whatever" "what's your favourite band/computer game/etc" the list goes on..

So sit tight, be patient and watch this space :D

Yes there will always be a new crop of members every year to continue the time honoured tradition of posting threads like favourites "help my snake hasn't eaten for 10 days" " help my snakes hasn't done a poo yet" "what name will I call my snake or beardy" "show us your whatever" "what's your favourite band/computer game/etc" the list goes on..

So sit tight, be patient and watch this space :D
Colin my snake hasn't eaten for 4 weeks oh wait its trying to eat my hand now lol.... seen that before and it literally just happened to me lastnight, its just people learning from others, if people are getting picture of seeing the thread, just don't read it I say...

20120923_095922.jpg

Hi everyone i just got sold this snake and the guy told me its a hatchling .Any ideas if this is true .Yeah i know none of you believe this lol .

I can't see me being on here too much longer, I'm getting sick n tired of the disrespect that's happens all to often...

Herps can attract a lot of people who think it is only cool to own one, but as they are not that passionate, they don't seem to last long in the hobby. No different than most jobs...people come and go..

Calm down guys, I'm still here :D

My partner is part owner of a car forum, and he says there's never any rudeness or disrespect like there is on here... Weird.

Herps can attract a lot of people who think it is only cool to own one, but as they are not that passionate, they don't seem to last long in the hobby. No different than most jobs...people come and go..

You're a genius. I always end up in arguments when people ask me dumb things like "do you love your snake?" or "how long does it live for and are you really going to keep it or was it just a fad?"

I come and go on this site but I love this way more than facebook (don't have an account there for over a year now)....people are actually interesting! offensive occasionally but def worth sticking around to learn stuff.

I guess thats forums 4 ya, heaps of people with heaps a different personalities and opinions bound to be a bit of bif sometimes.

Calm down guys, I'm still here :D

My partner is part owner of a car forum, and he says there's never any rudeness or disrespect like there is on here... Weird.
Yep I'm on a car forum too... And in yes it's not full of know it all trippers, and ppl who enjoy flaming others to make themselves feel better.

Pft. People say or do something dumb and call for a waaaambulance ride into the sunset rather than put their hands up and get on with it.
Honestly this is one of the tamest forums out there, unless you're comparing it to Disney online or Bieberville.

Don't know what you're on about, Bieberville is vicious!!:p

View attachment 265965

Hi everyone i just got sold this snake and the guy told me its a hatchling .Any ideas if this is true .Yeah i know none of you believe this lol .

In a couple of years when it's big enough to breed, if you have a clutch I'd be glad to take one of the babies, but it is a bit on the small side for a hatchie:p

Nobody noticed me leaving? I feel unloved.
I only post once every month or so now. I've found that I don't have much to talk about on here compared to my earlier days when I'd do 10+ posts a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back