Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never get tired of seeing a new member with an original snake name like Monty :) Please dear god, let there be more! :D

Hey, I didnt name my dads spotted python - Monty, he named her.
He knew everyone loved the name ;3

I agree though, so many Monty's xD

Also I love your Scrubby Hatchie Joemal, so cute and small ;)

Quick golf clap for Timantula getting himself suspended for tripping out and flaming a sponsor shortly after complaining about trippers and flamers. That's the spirit.

Quick golf clap for Timantula getting himself suspended for tripping out and flaming a sponsor shortly after complaining about trippers and flamers. That's the spirit.

LOL. If only he were to know just how ironic his "too much disrespect" post would turn out to be..

Lol I though that was quite amusing myself. See who would wanna leave this fine community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha oh man this episode is better than bold and the beautiful!

f10 and kah tequila shooters are ok :p

1524_KAH-tequila-family_1293565510.jpg

Good riddance to Grannie. There are some good members who don't come on here very often which is a lose to those how are actually wanting to learn. After a while it's the same stuff being recycled 95% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely waterrat is still looking but not posting??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
My most favorite name EVER that I've heard on here over the years was "Julius Squeezer" :D Priceless!

Haha, that is a fantastic name. I have a male spotted python that doesn't seem to want to mate, I've taken to calling him Waylon Slithers.

This forum is definitely a different place than it was a few years ago when I joined. I'm not sure whether it is for better or for worse.

This is starting to just sound like a thread to trash APS .... Just how its sounding to me ....

I was meaning that I had forgotten about him since he got suspended.

Not the same when you have to explain is it.

Some have gone (well timantula definitely) newbies have become regulars, it's like substrate through the enclosure.
Out with the old, in with the new and what is going to happen next? Not a whole lot I suspect. Still cheap entertainment but.

This is starting to just sound like a thread to trash APS .... Just how its sounding to me ....
No it's not about about APS it's about discussing the loss APS has had when good people leave the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back