Keeping a snake at work.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet city @ mt.gravatt had snakes on display for years...might be worth giving them a call for a chat.

Just do what one of my locals does. Put a little sign up saying not for sale ask our staff. Anyone asks tell them they're in quarantine

You will need a Commercial License, and the animal will need to be "For Sale" - just put a huge price on it so it doesn't sell. You will only be allowed to have Stimsons, Childrens or Spotteds though. You won't be able to get a display permit and demonstrators can't do demonstrations inside pet stores.

Demonstrators can do demonstrations in pet stores...City Farmers had demonstrators in at their openings and i've seen the same in other stores for various special days etc. Generally only stores that don't actually sell reptiles tho...perhaps that makes the difference?

I'd say so Kitarsha - Scales and Tails were researching whether ERD could do demonstrations there but there was apparently a big resounding "no" from DEHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back