Your favourite bands thread:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, got my tix today for Melbourne show... How are they with current line up? Last seen them about 10 years ago before Dino left. Looking forward to seeing them again \m/

They are awesome. My brothers saw the Brisbane show last night and agreed.

im into few different types
like Tool,Vast, The Tea Party,M.o.p,Apathy, Meshuggah, dimmu borgir, norther, tyr,sound garden,offspring,misfits, the berzerker, Job for a Cowboy,Devolved,Dying fetus, cannibal corpse,2pac,celph titled, KRS one, Mobb deep just to name a few

- - - Updated - - -

im into few different types
like Tool,Vast, The Tea Party,M.o.p,Apathy, Meshuggah, dimmu borgir, norther, tyr,sound garden,offspring,misfits, the berzerker, Job for a Cowboy,Devolved,Dying fetus, cannibal corpse,2pac,celph titled, KRS one, Mobb deep just to name a few

WEll I'm bumping up this thread! I think it's great :D
My favorite artists and bands include:
Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses. Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Motely Crue,
AC/DC, Steppenwolf, deep Purple, The Doors, Jimmi Hendrix, Van Halen, The
Angels, Queen, Rolling stones, thin Lizzy, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana,
Alice Cooper, Slade, Iron Maiden, Iron Butterfly, SLASH, Michael Jackson. Ozzy Ozbourne,
Alice In Chains, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and the list doesn't end......

the amity affliction
yeh I used to love those guys. The main bands that stick out in my mind are Blink, Jimmy Eat World and Placebo...although I generally listen to "hardcore" or "post-hardcore" or whatevver you want to call it. so many different types of metal, so many genres...
Trying to get into more easy listening stuff at the moment though...like angus and julia stone, tegan and sara...ive listened to heavier stuff since I was young and need a change. Sooooo over parkway and the old usuals atm

good stuff sharkyy.
You have a good taste in music!!

Thanks Grogshla! My dad has brought me up well then :D
I just feel like an idiot looking back and I didn't put in Judas Priest!!!! Well his name his here now :D

Online Bonus points to spend at any imaginary store if someone tells me they have heard of or enjoyed 8 Foot Sativa?

Ayreon
Porcupine Tree
Opeth
Arch Enemy
Therion
Dream Theater
Pink Floyd
Riverside
Phideaux
The Dear Hunter
Rammstein
Spock's Beard

All the prog!

Online Bonus points to spend at any imaginary store if someone tells me they have heard of or enjoyed 8 Foot Sativa?

they from nz arent they?? awesome as i wish i had some eight foot sativa lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back