Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though they are cheap in America and all is great, you stil have to watch out for the blood lines. I would imagine that if not from a reputable dealer, blood lines can get pretty murky. But I still do envy the range of animals America still lets you keep even though they are destroying some of your ecosystem. Like the Burmese python and the snakehead

Even though they are cheap in America and all is great, you stil have to watch out for the blood lines. I would imagine that if not from a reputable dealer, blood lines can get pretty murky. But I still do envy the range of animals America still lets you keep even though they are destroying some of your ecosystem. Like the Burmese python and the snakehead

I didn't mean for it to sound "cheap". I guess what I was trying to say is hardly anything is "pure" here. I was lucky to find a pure JCP. Even my corn that was given to.me as a "normal" corn bred with another "normal" corn popped out albinos. It really is a shame that the trade over here has become so "color" oriented. Even my boa isn't a pure "red tail".

I guess the exotics that I most want would be a Darwin, Olive, White lipped python, False Water Cobra and Asian Vine snake. I do have a soft spot for Japanese Ratsnakes.

I can't beloved nobody wants a Mex Mex :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't mean for it to sound "cheap". I guess what I was trying to say is hardly anything is "pure" here. I was lucky to find a pure JCP. Even my corn that was given to.me as a "normal" corn bred with another "normal" corn popped out albinos. It really is a shame that the trade over here has become so "color" oriented. Even my boa isn't a pure "red tail".

I guess the exotics that I most want would be a Darwin, Olive, White lipped python, False Water Cobra and Asian Vine snake. I do have a soft spot for Japanese Ratsnakes.

I can't beloved nobody wants a Mex Mex :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
It's good that still some people keep them pure as it is becoming a problem not only is the US but Aus to. Hybrids arnt in te animals interest only the humans but that's another issue. Sorry I have taking the thread off track.

I would love to have a boa again :(
The list would be endless but would love a reticulated or even an alligator snapping turtle, wouldnt mind an emperor scorpion either. If only Santa was real

philippine sailfin dragon
reticulated python
king cobra
uromastyx
green tree viper
rainbow boa
coral snake
emerald tree monitors (my favorite)
komodo dragon
eyelash viper
far-de-lance
gila monster and beaded lizard
tuatara
boomslang

sorry , i couldn't just say one :lol:

I think i just found my new favourite exotic lizard. Coolest lizard i have seen. The Sailfin Dragon (images from google)

View attachment 263170View attachment 263171
Wow that Lizard looks so pre-historic, I love it <3
I thought you were just mucking around but to see that it is a real life lizard, makes me want one, lol.

View attachment 264993View attachment 264994View attachment 264995

Amazing Ball Pythons like these make me want one so much

Love the second BP, very nice looking, the piebald and the first one (unsure of colouration) is pretty cool, but that second one has a nice cafe kind of colour.

I've always had a very soft spot for eyelash vipers. Don't know why, I just have. Sometimes the yellow ones can look a little on the dirty side, but then there are a whole heap of varying colours (oranges and greens etc) :D

UsambaraMBVScales.jpg

close-up-of-an-eyelash-viper-arenal-volcano-costa-rica.jpg

picture054a.jpg

WHAT!!?!? :eek:

Well who eats the cookie and drinks the 6 pack the kids put out the back

- - - Updated - - -

I've always had a very soft spot for eyelash vipers. Don't know why, I just have. Sometimes the yellow ones can look a little on the dirty side, but then there are a whole heap of varying colours (oranges and greens etc) :D

UsambaraMBVScales.jpg

close-up-of-an-eyelash-viper-arenal-volcano-costa-rica.jpg

picture054a.jpg

I love that orange pepper that's hot

Too many to mention, but my absolute favourite would have to be the chameleon. Not because of the colours. I just love the way they walk, the way their eyes look, and they way the eat their food. I've actually been offered the opportunity to get my hands on some. It was hard work turning it down :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back