Monitor or dactylus magazine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crocka79

Reaction score
Gday all, im after an article that is in the monitor or dactylus mag from 95 or 97 not sure what volume regarding giant cave geckos written by Neil Sonnemann. Any help where i can get it or purchase would be greatly appreciated thankyou

I believe it was in the Monitor magazine (Vol. 7, No. 2, Dec 95), it has a jungle on the cover page. Have seen it available online & though not in oz, they do ship. Can pm you the link if you're keen.

G'day Crocka,

We have a copy here. If you don't have it by Friday, send us a follow up email and we'll scan it for you. Unfortunately we're out of the office tomorrow.

Cheers

I believe it was in the Monitor magazine (Vol. 7, No. 2, Dec 95), it has a jungle on the cover page. Have seen it available online & though not in oz, they do ship. Can pm you the link if you're keen.
thanks thals ure a legend, i looked on that site a little while ago but thought i would put the feelers out to see if anyone had it in OZ

- - - Updated - - -

Monitor, Volume 7, Number 2
I may have it here somewhere. I'll check otherwise Monitor, Volume 7, Number 2,
Thanks danny

- - - Updated - - -

G'day Crocka,

We have a copy here. If you don't have it by Friday, send us a follow up email and we'll scan it for you. Unfortunately we're out of the office tomorrow.

Cheers

Thankyou very much, that would be awesome cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back