Olive enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irbz_27

Reaction score
So I've sourced an olive python will be getting it next week. Just wondering on everyone's thoughts as to whether the free enclosure I have would be too big for her at the moment. Been told she's about 10 mths old and about a meter long. My enclosure is a corner unit about 5ft at the widest points and roughly 4 ft deep maybe 2.5 high. Looking forward to getting the latest addition from SXR
sy2eryju.jpg

Free spot is the middle section

Provide it with few places to feel secure and you won't have an issue with an enclosure this size. You'll probably just find it outgrows it very quickly ha.

I'm hopin it won't outgrow it too quickly... Plenty of hides definitely will be available. It is actually a lot bigger than it looks. And the bottom section is higher so a bit of a swap around when it gets bigger would be on the cards. Hope to at least get a couple of years out of it...

If it's already 10months, in another 2 years it will likely be 7ft+

Yeah that's cool, I know I'll need to upgrade soon enough... As I said the enclosures a lot bigger than it looks. I'm 6ft 120kgs, one of my good mates is 6ft4 130kgs. For amusement we decided to see if we'd fit in it. We did quite comfortably. Was all good til my mate dropped his guts in there... Was difficult to get out in a hurry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back