Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya kid supposedly bitten on hand in hunter valley supposedly by inland taipan that the kid then brought with him to the hospital, wonder if it was dead or alive and if dead kid should be charged for killing.

my money is the story goes. hey look a snake, "throw stick" oh it bit me, "bash with stick" oh i feel funny, skip to hospital, lie to doc's\cops "i was just walking along and this snake came flying out of the trees right for my face but i shielded it with my hand"

I agree Tristan, it would probably end up like that, which of course.... I will have to hire ninja's to deal with the boy :lol:

That's a joke by the way, It will really annoy me if that is the case, unlike so many others where a person gets bitten, they blame the snake.

Never know the newspaper could of asked people on APS for an ID and that's what they came up with?

Ouch, Not good.. There was a "Snake Expert" bitten by one many years back after he thought he was grabbing a young BHP out of a bag not far from here at Cessnock (near kurri) after police did a raid on a home. The home owner was known to only keep pythons and the "expert" knew this and i was told by the owner of the snake that he was showing off in front of police when he made the mistake. One would expect an "expert" who even owned the local zoo at the time to be more cautious. ;)

Wernt some snakes stolen from the hunter valley zoo on the weekend ? Bit suspicious -.-

Wernt some snakes stolen from the hunter valley zoo on the weekend ? Bit suspicious -.-

i think you might be referring to the story earlier this week i think, from my recollection it was only pythons and 2 small alligators that were taken nothing venomous.

i think you might be referring to the story earlier this week i think, from my recollection it was only pythons and 2 small alligators that were taken nothing venomous.

Yeah i think it was a BHP, a woma, and two diamond pythons also two rare american alligators ( i think i left a python out )

interestingly if you google "snake bite in hunter valley"

the 3rd link SMH seems the most detailed and my preferred of the the few i have read

ya kid supposedly bitten on hand in hunter valley supposedly by inland taipan that the kid then brought with him to the hospital, wonder if it was dead or alive and if dead kid should be charged for killing.

my money is the story goes. hey look a snake, "throw stick" oh it bit me, "bash with stick" oh i feel funny, skip to hospital, lie to doc's\cops "i was just walking along and this snake came flying out of the trees right for my face but i shielded it with my hand"

all i can say is If i was the cop id be like taipans arent arboreal and the kid would **** xD

Dont play with fire if you dont understand it

Last edited:
Yes it is probably the kid trying to catch or kill it but more important than that is how di an inland taipan end up loose in thae area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back