new lease on life

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow in the photo before the operation you were in such high spirits, I'm sure the army and the air force need people like you.:D
Aww thanks...i faced my fears a long time ago...i guess it helps that i grew up around hospitals, my surgeon was awesome and i never even considered death as an option, i figured if it was my time then it was my time and i just need to get on with life and maintain a positive outlook...especially for my mum and sister, they were the ones freaking out so i had to hold it together for them.

Darlyn: Yoda is excellent, hoffing crix down like a champ....was hard for him though with me in hospital because his normal routine was broken....Normally he has bed cuddles morning and night and when i got out of hospital i couldnt handle him because was afraid that i'd get salmonella (yes i did tell her i had no plans on consuming lizard poo but nothing i could do but obey her) or that my incision sites would get infected by the bacteria reptiles carry. so when i picked him up for the first time he went straight to my shoulders and refused to go in his enclosure.......my poor baby! Keiko is good, she's recently gone up a food size and both of them love watching Greys anatomy....although my suspicion is keiko prefers the heat output from my portable DVD player over McDreamy or McSteamy!

Status
Not open for further replies.